NAATI represents the National Accreditation Authority for Translators and Interpreters. This organization is responsible for providing accreditation for translators and interpreters who wish to work in Australia.
Professionals are passionate about their career in language translation and interpretation must have the accreditation of a recognized organization. NAATI is one of the recognized organizations in providing quality individuals with the necessary accreditations to carry out their work effectively in Australia.
NAATI grants various types of accreditation in view of the level and type of occupation. The translators accredited by NAATI are the only translators recognized by employers for interpreting and translation work in Australia. Employers would only prefer an interpreter accredited by NAATI or a translation accredited by NAATI, as it is accompanied by a confirmation from NAATI.
It also approves tertiary courses in translation and interpretation that meet strict criteria.
Courses Offered By Education Providers
- Diploma of Interpreting
- Advanced Diploma of Interpreting
- Advanced Diploma of Translating
- Certificate III in Spoken and Written English
- Certificate IV in Spoken and Written English
- Become a translator or interpreter accredited by NAATI
- Earn 5 bonus points for Permanent Residence, under the CredentialedCommunity Language (CCL)