Australia is a magnificent multicultural country this is one of the most developed countries in the world. This country is endowed with a huge natural beauty and urban landscapes. Canberra is the capital of Australia and Sydney is the biggest city of Australia. With our integrated advice and training provided by our best education & migration agent in Australia. Australian Education Group (Education & migration consultants) guarantees you for the success throughout the enrollment process at Australian universities & Colleges. The wide range of course details and comprehensive professional guidance through our Certified Education Consolers (QEAC) of Australia. We always ensure that you receive exemplary advice and services from our well experienced staff that can help you take the right step towards your future.
• Australian educational institutions offer a range of support services specifically designed for international students.
• International students in Australia with a student visa enjoy special protection under Australian law, the Education for Foreign Students (ESOS) Act 2000 services.
• Australia offers quality education and training of international stature, granting recognized degrees around the world.
• Australian education and training institutions offer a variety of courses to meet most individual aspirations and learning styles. Based on the advice given by our education agents in Melbourne, we connect you with the best universities & colleges.
• After completing your Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, you are eligible for post-study work rights of up to 2 years.
• Working while studying in Australia can help supplement your study and your living expenses.
• The instructional standards of education provider are very high, the curriculum and the infrastructure and facilities are excellent.
• The standard of living in Australia is unmatchable but the cost of living is reasonable and students get good value for their money.
• The cost of living and studying in Australia is same like Canada, the United States and the United Kingdom.